- The B&B “Il Tempietto di Venere” It is composed of cozy rooms and a corridor that ends in a large lounge where you can sweeten the awakening while enjoying the abundant breakfast prepared by Antonella, the owner, enjoying the great panorama
- The rooms are one with private en-suite and one with private bathroom. They are characterized by different colors that make them unique and unique. As for example the "Lavender Room", where the gentle shades of blue are known as master, known for its calming properties and distensive. You breathe a climate of peace and serenity, great for your relaxing stay. Or the "Cyclamen Room", which is dyed of purple, stimulating creativity and fantasy. The room has a more private climate thanks to the presence of the private bathroom with bathtub, for relaxing hot baths in the cool winter or autumn nights. Recommended for a couple's weekend.
- Each room is made up of two single beds (on request matrimonial bed or the addition of a third bed) and a comfortable wardrobe. They all have free WI-FI, air conditioning, LCD TV, hairdryer, towels and a nice courtesy set.
The services offered by the B&B Il tempietto di Venere are:
|Room type||Single use price per night||Double use price per night|
- Possibility of adding a bed with a surcharge of 20€ per day.
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay. Prices include bed and breakfast.
- Minimum night stay of one night.
- The price does not include the 2€ stay tax per night.
- For overnight stays from 3 nights onwards a deposit of 20% is required on the total amount, by bank transfer.
- Payment must be made on arrival and for the time being no credit cards or checks are accepted.
- The rooms are to be delivered between 1:30 PM and 9:30 PM. It's good to always tell the time of arrival or any delays.
- For the entire period of the COVID-19 emergency, breakfast is eaten at the bar near the B&B.
Contact for information and reservations
via Rosolina 20, 00010 Villa Adriana ( RM ), Italia.
+39 339 3532588